


Haley absolutely LOVED Valentine's Day. All the special cards and the box from Mema and Mepa were total hits - she was really funny all day. We were watching the news last night and they said something about V Day and she freaked out.. "MAMA! They said VAWENTIMES DAY!" And I really should have gotten a picture of her very accessorized outfit. Sorry! But here are some attempts at sister pics!
Ana doesn't look like she wants her picture made, but they look cute in their PJs. The sister pictures are great even when one isn't exactly in the mood.I love Haley's face inthe last one where she is holding both animals. Oh what fun!
ReplyDeleteYES! I will again point out the wonderful fact that both your girls are wearing PINK! I love it.
ReplyDeleteI have a feeling this is what it's going to be like with Samara and Hannah, since Hannah is so much bigger for her age. "Mom, Hannah's crowding me!" It's probably a good thing our two girls are bigger than their sisters were, what with all the "attention" they receive from loving and affectionate older sisters!
ReplyDelete