Haley took this picture of me. I tried to smile extra big so maybe she would get the hint next time I take a picture of HER! And here is Mr. Sam, whom Ana is in love with - he made her a Hungarian dandelion crown - she was very very happy (even though these strange expressions may not show her delight! :)
And see if you can find Robert from North Carolina - he looks kind of upset about something. Maybe he is jealous of the crown...
Yes, Robert was very jealous, and that expression is revealing his inner thoughts - plans to run over that innocent child's mother later that evening
ReplyDeleteL, I love your super big smile! Its actually a great picture of you! And I love Ana's crown, super pretty...those hungarians must have some patience, b/c I've tried making those crowns and lost it pretty quickly...
ReplyDeletelaura- such a GREAT pic of you..beautiful..as if your smile is saying "does it get better than this?" pure joy..
ReplyDelete