You know, I really am an "in spurts" person - I can never be accused of being steady and dependable - exhibit A/Blogging, exhibit B/Housework, exhibit C/Exercise (wait, my running pace is slow and steady, but not necessarily my FREQUENCY :). Anyway, here are some more photos of our house progress... Can you tell Haley likes posing? Here she is at the front door (technically side door) and also showing us the new windowsill and the nice interior paint job - and she and Matt are checking out some raccoon tracks outside. And we saw this beautiful bird crossing the road to the pond - thoughts of habitat wreckage and non-ecological consciousness came to my mind as I watched him picking his way cautiously across the asphalt. I am in the process of researching what kind of egret or heron he was - we have seen a lot of beautiful egrets and herons and a bald eagle and a mallard and his friend - I love the nature trails...but he is the first black and white big bird I have seen - he has black tips on his wings too. I will let you know...
Exercising with Dad and enjoying her mini slinky. Ok, some of you had some, uh, interesting name choices for our new little one. We will have an ultrasound before Christmas, so then we can start narrowing it down, but does anyone have some REAL ideas? We like short uncomplicated names with meaning. We don't like names that remind us of lousy people or strange celebrities, and none of those weird new names that people our age are naming their kids, like "Christman" or something. (That is a real name - I know a little girl AND a little boy named that. It is pronounced like Christmas, only not.) So yeah, give us some ideas. Does anyone like "Paul"? Is that too old sounding? What about Ana for a girl? Hmmm...
Very cool!!! I love the color you guys picked!
ReplyDelete