
After our loss of breath episode with Haley yesterday, today we decided to break out the big guns - poof jacket and earflap hat!! YESSS!!! She couldn't even move her arms! I think her Grandma Edith will appreciate her very girly winter wear! No snow today, but sunny and 27, with a nice stiff breeze. Lovely. And oh, Brooke, you were right about the UP - I think they got 10 inches yesterday. HA HA!!
Yes, don't believe anyone's lies about it NOT snowing in the UP...it will always snow there more than anyone wishes.
ReplyDeleteYesssss, it's a girly outfit, I love it. She looks warm and ready to tackle the great outdoors. The colors are great!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWEEE'RREEE BAAACCKKK! I think that that this may be my longest strech ever of not blogging. I reallly like Haley's jacket! There is just something about hot pink on little girls that is so cute! How did the rolls go over last night?
ReplyDeleteshe's sooo cute Laura. She reminds me of the movie "Christmas Story" when Ralphy's mom dresses to go outside for his walk to school and he's so thick with jackets and warm items that he can't move. That's my favorite part of the movie! :)
ReplyDeleteLove it HA