

Well, we went to the doctor yesterday - Ana was a champ and hardly cried for her three shots! I probably had a harder time than she did. Anyway, as we all suspected....she is off the charts in both height and weight! Weight is quite a bit over 100 percentile they said, and height is a little over...
Weight: 15.7 lbs
Length: 25 1/4 inches
Head Circumference: 42 cm (she apparently is not showing the extensive head size that Haley had/has) (That was for Anne)
Isn't she such a funny little cutie precious chunky elf-girl!?
AHA! Just call me a genius. What did I guess - 90th percentile? And that's just from Ana's pictures.
ReplyDeleteAs I told you, Ben is very small. He also went to the doctor yesterday, and he is in the 5th percentile! He also did not cry, although he was better off than Ana because he only needed one shot and a finger stick. Still, surprising for babies not to cry at shots!
she IS rather cute AND rather elvin!! hooray for no tears at shots!!
ReplyDeleteI love these - too cute!
ReplyDelete