Well, I took the girls to the doctor yesterday for their checkups and shots and all (ugh) and 3 hours later we arrived home, in sour moods and aching legs (yes, they were the only ones who got shots, but I had aching legs from chasing them around - not really - they were actually really good). Anyway, here they are - and be sure to do some math - you may realize that though they are 17 months apart they aren't that different....!!!!! AHHH!!!
Haley:
Height - 32 inches (10th percentile)
Weight - 27.3 pounds (50th percentile)
Ana:
Height - 27.75 inches (100+ percentile)
Weight - 21.6 pounds (100+percentile)
Head Circumference - 45.5 cm (100+percentile)
Interesting, eh? Now I know why my back hurts all the time. What a beast.
All Mema can say is "WOW, WOW!" what a baby Ana is!!!!!! But extremely beautiful and precious. And yes you have a great reason for your back to hurt.
ReplyDeleteHOLY COW!!!!! Zara and Ana are 4.5 lbs difference?!?????!!! I just can't even believe it!!!! Christmas just got even funnier in my mind.
ReplyDeleteHey, what about Haley's head size? :) Although, I doubt her's is above average anymore.
They didn't measure Haley's head this time, but she is still a bobblehead!
ReplyDeleteGoodness...got a big one there. Brayden is 23 lbs and just turned one so I don't know the percentile.
ReplyDelete