Exercising with Dad and enjoying her mini slinky. Ok, some of you had some, uh, interesting name choices for our new little one. We will have an ultrasound before Christmas, so then we can start narrowing it down, but does anyone have some REAL ideas? We like short uncomplicated names with meaning. We don't like names that remind us of lousy people or strange celebrities, and none of those weird new names that people our age are naming their kids, like "Christman" or something. (That is a real name - I know a little girl AND a little boy named that. It is pronounced like Christmas, only not.) So yeah, give us some ideas. Does anyone like "Paul"? Is that too old sounding? What about Ana for a girl? Hmmm...
We started this blog for our firstborn - now there are two, and life just keeps getting more interesting!

Wow, Laura you are beautiful woman! (and mama!)
ReplyDelete-linnea
Well, you definitely don't look like a "frumpy mom" as you posted a few days ago.
ReplyDeleteBeauteous! Is this a new hair color? I like.
ReplyDeleteI just pulled up my blog and this picture was staring at me and I thought - I look here how I feel - gaze into my eyes - don't you feel the vacancy, the sleepless nights, the slightly fake and very cheesy smile? It's all about PRETENDING to be a perfect mom - did I pull it off?
ReplyDeleteYou are a great Mom, nobody is perfect at it. I watch you with your girls and rejoice that you are their Mom. It's a great picture! We miss you all very much. Give the girls a kiss for us.
ReplyDeleteYou were doing really good "pretending" until you told your were "pretending"...I wouldn't have ever guessed.
ReplyDeleteI wanted to mention also that I think I like you with long brown hair better then with short blonde...although both look really good, I'm a fan of longer hair.
ReplyDeletethere's the glamorous laura i remember! you're doing just great with the fake cheesy smile -- it looks perfectly natural. this is possibly the first picture on your blog where you're smiling at the camera!
ReplyDeletegood job.
ana looks pretty cute too.
Oh my goodness, Ana looks SO much like Haley did is this picture! When do we get to see some new ones?
ReplyDelete