




Well, here are some shots of Phantom Ranch - Haley was of course super happy to be out in the less than 20 degree weather. The funny thing was, Matt said she was going crazy to get out on the ice to play broom ball with all the "big kids" - broom ball happens to be a very violent game - a broken collarbone and a black eye were two of the injuries this year, so I am glad she didn't get too close. The snow was really pretty, and our cabin was warm and decent except for the dirty carpet (kind of a pain when Ana wanted to crawl everywhere). All in all it was a really nice time of hanging out with friends - our roomies were excellent, and the girls all slept fine. Someone else doing all the cooking & dishes was nice too. Matt got to give his senior testimony and did a really great job talking about what God has taught him while here at NTBI.
Haley doesn't lokk to happy here, but who can blame her! It's to coooooooold for pictures but the snow is pretty! I.m proud of Matt and all he has learned.
ReplyDeleteWhatcha makin' Laura?
ReplyDeleteLook at all that snow! It's beautiful! I miss the snow sometimes, and it's so neat that the girls get to see it for a little while. Jacob was just saying he wishes it would snow here.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you guys had a good experience at senior retreat! I was just telling Todd tonight that I have ZERO desire to live up north again! I'm glad there were other couples with small kids this year for the retreat. I think that would have made a difference last year for us.
ReplyDeletei'm proud of you matt and what you have learned this year in school and as a dad GOD IS BLESSING YOUR FAMILY AND HAS MANY MORE IN STORE LOVE DAD, MEPA
ReplyDeleteGrandma Candy's new afghan is what I am making, to keep her warm in that icy Durango apartment - though by the time I get it done, she will not need it this year:)
ReplyDeletehey there's macy! tell her i said howdy!
ReplyDelete