Exercising with Dad and enjoying her mini slinky. Ok, some of you had some, uh, interesting name choices for our new little one. We will have an ultrasound before Christmas, so then we can start narrowing it down, but does anyone have some REAL ideas? We like short uncomplicated names with meaning. We don't like names that remind us of lousy people or strange celebrities, and none of those weird new names that people our age are naming their kids, like "Christman" or something. (That is a real name - I know a little girl AND a little boy named that. It is pronounced like Christmas, only not.) So yeah, give us some ideas. Does anyone like "Paul"? Is that too old sounding? What about Ana for a girl? Hmmm...
We started this blog for our firstborn - now there are two, and life just keeps getting more interesting!
I'm sure its mostly the pregnancy, but that slideshow made me SICK! All the spinning-ness doesn't do well by me. Besides that, I'm glad to see some new pictures! And it looks like a grand adventure!
ReplyDeleteThis looks awesome! Of course, a day in the mountains without rain, really isn't a day in the mountains eh?
ReplyDeleteWow! That is beautiful!! I'm sure you will get a sunny day soon enough to really get out and enjoy it. The girls must love it there!
ReplyDeleteThe video is beautiful and I love that Haley was successful and Ana liked the creek and rain. It looks like Mobey and your friend had a good time also. As for the wisdom of my son who braved the creeks in the Tahoe with his family and friends and my granddaughters I am not so sure about. I guess the laughter in the car afterwards should help us to feel better! Adventure? I guess so!
ReplyDeleteLove Mema nad Mepa