She woke up and immediately was ready to talk about how different it was to be four. She even asked me if her feet were any bigger - I assured her that they were. First things first: opening presents. She asked for dolls and she definitely got them - plus a sweet green raincoat!
You may be wondering what mom in her right mind would order a "LOT" of Polly Pockets from ebay for her daughter's birthday...Me, that's who. But as I saw just how MANY tiny pieces were involved, I had a shortness of breath moment. :) But it's better than having 100 Barbies, right? :)
You may be wondering what mom in her right mind would order a "LOT" of Polly Pockets from ebay for her daughter's birthday...Me, that's who. But as I saw just how MANY tiny pieces were involved, I had a shortness of breath moment. :) But it's better than having 100 Barbies, right? :)
Yes, Polly Pockets wins over Barbie...and I'm sure your thoughts about ALL of those small pieces were way different than Moby's thoughts! ha!
ReplyDeleteHaley I gues your Mom had a memory lapse of picking up all those small pieces during the summer. Well it should make her feel better to know there are still more to come. As for Barbie - I like her and I am sure there is some of those to come also. It looks like you had a great birthday. Just watch Mobey because he looks like he wants some Polly Pockets also. Remember we will have another birthady celebration when you get here. Love Mema and Mepa
ReplyDelete