Blogger won't even let me upload photos anymore, and I think it is due to my super low bandwidth - anyway, here is a big mush of different pictures -
Some around the house - Matt keeps the girls at home while I am teaching in the morning, so here are some things they do for fun - coloring and dressing up like professional equestrians! Aren't those outfits awesome? Uncle Joel and Auntie Ashley got those for them. Hilarious. And then, some Christmas pictures - one day we will get a camera that takes good indoor pics! :)
And, we hosted a progressive dinner last night for the high school - we had the bread and salad portion - it was a lot of fun! We love those guys.
Oh, and how completely annoying is this slideshow? I did it for my children... :) Let's see if any of you have the patience to watch all 17 photos being pulled on screen...
Some around the house - Matt keeps the girls at home while I am teaching in the morning, so here are some things they do for fun - coloring and dressing up like professional equestrians! Aren't those outfits awesome? Uncle Joel and Auntie Ashley got those for them. Hilarious. And then, some Christmas pictures - one day we will get a camera that takes good indoor pics! :)
And, we hosted a progressive dinner last night for the high school - we had the bread and salad portion - it was a lot of fun! We love those guys.
Oh, and how completely annoying is this slideshow? I did it for my children... :) Let's see if any of you have the patience to watch all 17 photos being pulled on screen...
What do I win? I watched all the pictures and LOVED the outfits!! Narah
ReplyDelete