Exercising with Dad and enjoying her mini slinky. Ok, some of you had some, uh, interesting name choices for our new little one. We will have an ultrasound before Christmas, so then we can start narrowing it down, but does anyone have some REAL ideas? We like short uncomplicated names with meaning. We don't like names that remind us of lousy people or strange celebrities, and none of those weird new names that people our age are naming their kids, like "Christman" or something. (That is a real name - I know a little girl AND a little boy named that. It is pronounced like Christmas, only not.) So yeah, give us some ideas. Does anyone like "Paul"? Is that too old sounding? What about Ana for a girl? Hmmm...
I hope it went well! A tough age to keep interested but loads of fun. I suggest over-preparation and pockets full of animal crackers :-) In no time at all you'll be telling stories like "Moses [sit down Bobby] and the [let go of Susie's hair] Israelites [Joey! Put your shirt back on!] cross the [sit down Bobby] Red [where did Andrea go?] Sea."
ReplyDeleteLots and lots of action songs work great to start with, then a short story, more action songs, crafts, and of course the all time much needed trat for those who earn them which is everyone. Kids love action! From a teacher of three year olds for about 8 years. This is so cool, I am praying all goes well!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletehoorah--I am imagining--and laughing--
ReplyDeletelove you
well i wish you well for i know that you will need it trust me three year olds are something try 8-5 5 days a week with them** its interesting but i love my job more than anything
ReplyDelete