




Lots of different things going on here. Ana with Moby, playing in his doghouse, practicing her "sweet smile" (her words!). The girls trying to share a hotel bed (ha ha yeah right). Our whole family Christmas morning posing with all our sweet loot from the Becks - thanks James, Maya, Caleb, Mimo and Baby Hud! Also, there was a neighborhood Santa on Christmas morning - the girls loved that. And last but not least, the girls relaxing on Mepa. I look at that picture and it sort of epitomizes a sigh of relief - does that make sense?
Yeah, Laura, it makes sense...I had the same thought looking at all of these pictures. I love you! Can't wait to hang out!!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! :) We are missing you! Have fun and Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see the girls again...they are so so SO cute!
ReplyDeleteGive me a call. I would love to get together and see the girls! My number is 224-0311.
ReplyDeletei miss y'all! thanks for the email! we must work out a visit...
ReplyDeletecould ya update for us in nc please we still look for the pics of the girls:)
ReplyDelete