ca


I

Can you guess who our builder was? Seriously, can you? And do you THINK they like their label enough? I think even the bag of peanuts in the bag had "KB Home" on it!
This is our new puppy, Barley. Many of you may be thinking, WHAT? Are you insane? You get a puppy right after you move in to a new HOUSE? With that beautiful new CARPET? Yes, I deeply considered all these things, but with summer break free to train him and teach him the Tyler ways, I just couldn't wait a whole year to get a doggy. He is very good, and is only allowed downstairs, if that helps your concerns. And he perfectly matches my carpet :).
AND, we watched "Marley" the other night, and are hoping that #1) he doesn't become a couch-eating dog, and #2) that people won't call him Marley.



I


Can you guess who our builder was? Seriously, can you? And do you THINK they like their label enough? I think even the bag of peanuts in the bag had "KB Home" on it!
This is our new puppy, Barley. Many of you may be thinking, WHAT? Are you insane? You get a puppy right after you move in to a new HOUSE? With that beautiful new CARPET? Yes, I deeply considered all these things, but with summer break free to train him and teach him the Tyler ways, I just couldn't wait a whole year to get a doggy. He is very good, and is only allowed downstairs, if that helps your concerns. And he perfectly matches my carpet :).
AND, we watched "Marley" the other night, and are hoping that #1) he doesn't become a couch-eating dog, and #2) that people won't call him Marley.
Just a random comment on my part. I worked for KB Home in California! Looks like you're settling in well and enjoying Barley.
ReplyDelete