Skip to main content

Well...

I would like to provide something awesome and exciting, but sadly, NOW I can't find my CAMERA CORD!!!! I know I have at least 2, so they are sure to turn up somewhere. I think I left one at Edith's house. So perhaps tomorrow evening you will be able to see some pictures of, by way of teasing you unmercifully...
1) Our new house (which we are moved into now - YESSSS!)
2) Our new puppy (of course you knew it would happen!)
3) Our growing girls!
4) The girls' end of the year program pictures (precious and tear inducing, at least for mom :)
5) Lots of other odds and ends that we have been up to.

Anyway - the reason for the sad lack of posting - I haven't had internet access at the house until now, and can't post from work (that would be pretty lame, right?) So please forgive me and check back tomorrow :)

Today I am praying especially for...
1) Jackie and Wari, newly married as of Saturday!
2) Our friends Dylan and Angie, as they are recently arrived to Indonesia
3) All of our other dear dear friends that are currently raising support to go as missionaries to other far away countries - the Ketchams (Brazil), the Johnsons (Papua New Guinea), the Hypkis (Mexico), the Pettigrew (Mozambique), the Ochoa (Indonesia) and so many more - we love you guys!
4) My high school students from this semester - that they would make WISE CHOICES over the summer!!!
5) My parents in Lajas, Durango, Mexico - they are out in the boonies all alone in the tribe - I figure they could use some prayer!
6) My brother Matt, as he deals with the ER - and for me, as I miss his super helpful presence around here
7) And last but not least, my super dear husband Matt, who is not done with the Police Academy until late July - for patience and wisdom and the continued willingness to make 500 flashcards in order to learn all the "legalese" :)

Comments

  1. forget 1 & 2! I just want to see those girls! I mean it too -no house pictures before pictures of the GIRLS! hahah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so excited for your family...new house! wow! miss y'all!
    hoping to see you very soon...i'm also wondering about making a trip down in the next few months...:)


    ps...please text or email me your number AGAIN. lol i'm a loser and lost it:(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Name Ideas Please

Exercising with Dad and enjoying her mini slinky. Ok, some of you had some, uh, interesting name choices for our new little one. We will have an ultrasound before Christmas, so then we can start narrowing it down, but does anyone have some REAL ideas? We like short uncomplicated names with meaning. We don't like names that remind us of lousy people or strange celebrities, and none of those weird new names that people our age are naming their kids, like "Christman" or something. (That is a real name - I know a little girl AND a little boy named that. It is pronounced like Christmas, only not.) So yeah, give us some ideas. Does anyone like "Paul"? Is that too old sounding? What about Ana for a girl? Hmmm...

GRAND PRIZE

Ok, we decided - if we pick the name you suggested, you will receive... 1) an autographed portrait of Haley (we realize that isn't very relevant, but we have some extras - ha ha!) 2) the honor of setting up a trust fund for the new baby, minimum starting amount $500 3) a call on the first day the new baby says his/her name 4) a shout out on the BLOG!!! YESSSSS!!! We are of course extremely generous - please don't be astounded by the magnitude of these prizes. Good luck everyone!!

Baby Names

Just in case it is a girl, which we are actually pretty sure it will be, here are some options we are thinking about - let us know what you think. These are our top five. 1) Maude 2) Hortense 3) Magda 4) Dorcas 5) Zipporah