a




Interestingly named Hooker Falls, this was a fun site - freezing water, lots of interesting people to talk to - fun! Like the beach, except for large rocks at water's edge instead of sand. The Dupont State Forest is new to us - that area of land has only been a state forest for about 8 years I guess, and we haven't been up to Western North Carolina much since I graduated from Clemson.





Interestingly named Hooker Falls, this was a fun site - freezing water, lots of interesting people to talk to - fun! Like the beach, except for large rocks at water's edge instead of sand. The Dupont State Forest is new to us - that area of land has only been a state forest for about 8 years I guess, and we haven't been up to Western North Carolina much since I graduated from Clemson.
Hooker Falls...sounds like a great family vacation spot!! ;)
ReplyDeleteYou guys look great, and we miss you. Hope all is going well for you there and that you are having a fab summer!