




These are the only pictures I have so far of Papa and GC's trip - the girls have been LOVING spending time with their grandparents. We got to go to the fireworks in downtown Greenville with them Saturday night when we got back from camping - very nice. Now they are staying here for a couple of days, then we head out to Maryland tomorrow to see the Shelton clan - Cousin Jared is getting hitched - congrats!!! Can't wait to see those guys :).
For our first family camping trip we chose to go to a campground instead of trying to find our own site out in the wilderness. I am sure the parents of young children reading will understand this decision. Anyway, we chose Ash Grove - what a GREAT place - we recommend it, definitely.
We had a great time and the girls did really well - I have been against camping with them for a while (like, since they were born) because of just the extra work without much of a payoff, but now that they can hike around it is a lot of fun.
So what is the benefit of you living 1 mile away if you are never home? Glad you guys are having a great time with the fam...I LOVE the camping pictures. Poor Thomas will have to wait a few more years until Ellison is old enough to enjoy it!
ReplyDelete