I am a proud mama - so proud that, having taken these pictures a couple of days ago, I feel a frustration that now my veggies are much bigger than this now, and I want the world to know the CURRENT SIZE - but then I realize that no one cares about vegetable growth. Except me. And maybe the girls and Matt.
Also, this is the scene from my kitchen window as I cleaned up from dinner the other night - too cute.
And, as many of you know, the dog wakes up very very early - I sometimes have 2 1/2 full hours with him before anyone else wakes up. So, this is what Matt saw one morning when he came down the stairs. :)
Ha! I like the picture with you and the dog:) I remember that blanket from Roach and remember how it matched your super cushy blue couch in our shoe box apts.
ReplyDeleteI definitely care about vegetable size! These are my favorite kind of pictures - daily life stuff. Awesome.
ReplyDeleteyour pups is getting so big!
ReplyDelete